logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon incorrectly rendered

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue Nov 3 23:38:54 GMT 2009

In general Multipolygons have rendered correctly in mkgmap since quite a
bit of time. Today I discovered one that is rendered incorrectly (maybe
this is related to the fact that the tags belonging to it were only
written on the relation not on the ways itself so I had to include it
via the relations file by adding: "landuse=forest { apply { add
landuse=forest; add name='${name}'; add ref='${ref}'    } } "
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.2533&lon=16.2278&zoom=13&layers=B000FTF

See the incorrect white square on the screenshot (north-east of Vienna)
(actually I tried this with patch v1 and patch v2 of the "fix routing
problems caused by way's bbox being too large) and saw no change.