logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how to use geonames-file option?

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Tue Nov 3 10:20:43 GMT 2009

Hi Felix,

I've been away from splitter/mkgmap for a while so I may be wrong, but last
I recall support for kml files was on the todo list for mkgmap but hadn't
been implemented yet(?). If mkgmap does support kml files, perhaps it doesn't
process the <description> tag correctly? What happens if you try running
mkgmap with areas.list instead of a kml file?

Chris