logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] AssertionError: NET 1 offset too large

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Nov 1 16:55:36 GMT 2009

On 01/11/09 12:37, dom Team OiD wrote:
> But I updated the source to the latest version and about 60% of the maps
> do not show any data.
> They are empty, or borken. Mapsource show "overzoomed" at 150km zoom and
> the files have normal size.
> But they show nothing.
>
> One other question, a new tdb file appeared. And how do I activate the
> mdr creation?

These are probably related, the names for the tdb and overview map are
now by default osmmap.tdb and osmmap.img.

Missing maps are usually caused by using mismatched overview and/or tdb
files. You will need to use them rather than the old ones.  If you want
the old names you can give the option --overview-mapname=63240000

The documentation says that the default name is OSM_map so I will change
that.

..Steve