logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] AssertionError: NET 1 offset too large

From dom Team OiD dom at team-oid.de on Sat Oct 31 19:48:40 GMT 2009

I had the same problem with the netherlands coutry map and europe. Teh
europe map failed at the same koords like the netherland.
So this tile must have any information which causes ths error.
A reduction of nodes  of the splitted tiles helped to solve the problem
for the netherlands map,
but not fore europe. Currenty I'm running a build ad reduced the nodenum
to 600000.
I will post the result.

Marco