logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] FW: Contour Rendering Error with MP files.

From Hilton Long seldom.seen at verizon.net on Sat Oct 31 15:33:33 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:24:20PM -0400, Hilton Long wrote:

> The problem DOESN'T EXIST and all contours display correctly if the

> map is compiled with R1127.

This disagrees with the subject. Which one did you mean, 1127 or 1227?

Best regards,

            Marko

Marko,

The last build on my machine which renders the contours correctly is R1173.

It shows the following image.

http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/hosting/viewer.php?image=334

Show the contours rendered correctly.

R1187 (next build I have) through 1311 render as follows:

http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/hosting/viewer.php?image=336

Shows the error at normal zoom.

http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/hosting/viewer.php?image=337

Shows the last zoom level where the error is visible.

The contours show up correctly in the IMG file viewed in GPSmapedit, but
they don't show in MapSource or on my GPSmap60CSX.

Regards,

Hilton