logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] R1228 thru R1311 don't compile MP contours correctly

From Hilton Long seldom.seen at verizon.net on Sat Oct 31 03:24:20 GMT 2009

This problem exists in R1228 thru R 1311.

I have a routable trail map generated from GPSMapedit with contours going
from about 6000 ft. to 9000 ft. in 40 foot intervals.   Contours from 7760
ft to 7440 ft, Intermediate (0x21), and Minor (0x20) contour lines set to
Endlevel 1, disappear in Mapsource and on my GPSmap60CSX at zooms below .5
miles.  I think this is at zoom levels 0 and 1? Contours outside of the 7760
to 7440 range display correctly at all zoom ranges.

The problem DOESN'T EXIST and all contours display correctly if the map is
compiled with R1127.

Don't know if this is an issue for mkgmap, since Polish files are not the
primary supported source material, but thought you might be interested.

Thanks,

Hilton Long