logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS patch v2

From Nakor nakor.wp at gmail.com on Fri Oct 30 02:23:17 GMT 2009

> Its OK to error out on a missing tdb file as that is not optional, but
> you should probably detect the presence of a mdr file though and
> adjust omit it from the file.  I'll have to add the ability to detect
> MDR files to FileInfo.
>
> You should also take account of the product-id too.
>
> I will commit the patch, thanks!

Please find attached a modified version of the NSIS output. Changes are:

* Takes in account the product-id
* Now detects if an index was generated and needs to be pakcaged
* .nsi file uses defines at its beginning to allow easier customization
if needed (i.e. if the user wants to re-use the NSIS file and modify
some values)
* Added a page for displaying the license on the data

  Thanks,

N.