logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Combining several different maps into one gmapsupp

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Oct 28 11:46:43 GMT 2009

> Is it possible to set options like "route" or "transparent" on a per-family or
> per-tile basis? E.g. I'd like to have routing for the OSM layer, but not the
> contour line layers. The contour line layers must be transparent, but not the
> OSM layers.

All those options are properties of the individual tile, and so yes you
can combine maps that were created with different options together.

You can't change them during the combining step though, if that is what
you were asking.

..Steve