logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Combining several different maps into one gmapsupp

From Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de on Wed Oct 28 10:38:44 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 27 October 2009 15:56:15 Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

> I've improved the way that mkgmap combines maps into the gmapsupp.img.
> It should now be possible to switch map families separately and
> have different TYP files for each family.

That looks great!

Is it possible to set options like "route" or "transparent" on a per-family or
per-tile basis? E.g. I'd like to have routing for the OSM layer, but not the
contour line layers. The contour line layers must be transparent, but not the
OSM layers.