logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Different representations according to resolution

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sun Oct 25 12:20:12 GMT 2009

Charlie Ferrero schrieb:
> How does the GPS decide which layer to use for routing?  Should I use
> non-routable line types for the foreground layer to avoid the GPS using
> them instead of the lines in the invisible routing layer?

That is what I am doing right now: I have multiple layer in my
gmapsupp.img file but only one of them is routable. For the other layers
I use the same types, but I do not define any road classes in the style
and I do not use the -route option when building the layers.

Gruss
Torsten