logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1304: Dead end road warning level can now be specified.

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu Oct 22 21:53:55 BST 2009

Hi Mark,

> I just processed the latest OSM data for that junction and did not get
> a warning, perhaps your data was stale?

Thanks, we will see about that tomorrow.  Actually, I did the first run
on a couple of days old snapshot.  With this morning's snapshot, I still
get the error.  The clone-off point should be around 10pm (can't remember
if it was German or Finnish time), and the map should be available for
download on Geofabrik's server in the morning.

The warnings are great.  JOSM's Validator plugin is not catching the
confluence of oneways, and it can't possibly catch the roundabout direction.
You see, I am already using that new word.  mkgmap is serving an educational
purpose as well. :-)

	Marko