logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restriction warnings too verbose and terse at the same time

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Oct 21 11:59:33 BST 2009

Hi Mark,

> I've added the OSM URL into the turn restriction messages.

Thanks, it works.  Now I know to look mkgmap.log.0 for messages.
I first looked at the highest-numbered log file, but it was the oldest one.

> As for duplicates, it could be that if you are processing multiple
> tiles, the turn restriction occurs in more than one tile and so the
> messages get repeated. If that is the case, it's hard to fix because
> the maps are processed independently. A fix would be a lot of work for
> very little gain. Probably a lot less effort to fix the OSM data!

I am processing 3 tiles.  Agreed, it is better to fix the problem than
to shoot the messenger. :-)

	Marko