logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restriction warnings too verbose and terse at the same time

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Oct 21 00:19:36 BST 2009

Hi Marko,

> Could I get the two sets of warnings because I am running with --max-jobs=2?
> Would it be possible to suppress the duplicate warnings, or at least
> display a download URL for each violation, e.g., for the 'via' node?

I've added the OSM URL into the turn restriction messages.

As for duplicates, it could be that if you are processing multiple
tiles, the turn restriction occurs in more than one tile and so the
messages get repeated. If that is the case, it's hard to fix because
the maps are processed independently. A fix would be a lot of work for
very little gain. Probably a lot less effort to fix the OSM data!

Cheers,

Mark