logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1278: Add ability to set a road's class and speed from a CoordPOI.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun Oct 18 21:08:07 BST 2009

Mark Burton wrote:
> Felix,
>

>> okay - 1.st all my patches against trunk (current revision) that I have
>> applied.
>> 2. StyleedCoverter.java
>>

> Thanks for those - but I don't see you using duplicate()? Can you send
> me the copy of StyledConverter.java that you tried putting the
> duplicate() into?

The patch that you published (I only used the second one, as you said I
should forget about the first one) only applies to way.java
I attach it here for you. Maybe you assumed that I use some sort of
additional patch on StyledConverter.java too, which you forgot on the list?