logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1278: Add ability to set a road's class and speed from a CoordPOI.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun Oct 18 16:10:48 BST 2009

Mark Burton wrote:

>> Thanks for your work, doesn't show any improvements for me however (but
>> adds about 25% to compile time).
>>

> 25% is a huge overhead, that's not just the time taken to duplicate
> the way. Perhaps the lines really are getting processed in their
> entirety now and some other reason is causing them not to show up.
>
> Mark

Ups, sorry replied to myself when wanting to correct the above
statement. Compile time did not increase, I had some background indexing
running at the same time. On second run it was more or less the same as
allways.