logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1278: Add ability to set a road's class and speed from a CoordPOI.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sun Oct 18 14:10:53 BST 2009

Mark Burton wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>

>> here is the last version (working up to 1277 flawless)
>>

> Well, I can't see where the problem is at the moment. I did find and
> fix a trivial bug while looking at the code introduced by 1278 so the
> time was not wasted!
>
> When you say "created with continue command", what does that mean? Can
> you give me a simple example of its use?

highway=* & oneway=yes {set name "{name} oneway"} [0x27 resolution 24
continue]
highway=residential [0x07 resolution 22]

Usually now every street with oneway=yes I have an additional line
displaying small arrows to indicate street is oneay.
However using link-pois-to-ways in all sections where the
road_speed/road_class is changed the 0x27 is not included. Without using
the link-pois-to-ways action 0x27 is included.

The same holds true for all other lines with "continue"

Rev 1292 did not solve the problem.