logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Anyone tried the arc tweezing patches?

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Thu Oct 15 08:16:27 BST 2009

Felix,

> How shall I merge this, it is conflicting - when using the patch version
> mkgmap does not compile.

Attached is a version of the patch that applies on top of the tweeze
arcs patch.

It would be good to commit the tweeze arcs patch as it affects quite a
few files and makes it difficult to test other new stuff.

Are you happy that the tweeze arcs stuff doesn't actually break
anything (compared to before)? If so, I shall commit it in its present
form.

If the functionality is considered OK, I could also commit the
delete tags patch and the set road params from POI patches as well
because all of these features can be disabled by the user.

Mark