logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Handling of Garmin magic label codes (highwayshields etc.) differs from mp-format input to osm-format ?

From Gert Münzel Gert.Muenzel at netcologne.de on Tue Oct 6 11:22:12 BST 2009

Clinton Gladstone wrotes on    /Tue Oct  6 10:06:35 BST 2009:/
>Yes, you did misunderstand (or I provided an inappropriate
>explanation): you need to insert the hex code directly into the stylefile.
>That means you need to open the style file with a hex editor, find the
>byte between ${ref|highway-symbol:oval} and ${name}, and change the
>byte to the hex equivalent of 1f.

Yes, i simply misunderstood.
I tried it and it was successfull. I got a 06<highwayshield>1f<streetname> in the img-file.

cheers
Gert