logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1261: Implement the reverse index.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Oct 6 00:24:52 BST 2009

On 05/10/2009 19:25, Gert Münzel wrote:
> Steve wrotes:
>> Should allow the index to be transferred to a GPS unit using m/s.
>
> Sorry to say, but for me it doesn't work.
> I have tested it with a single map and Mapsource(6.13.7 + 6.15.6)
> gave me both an exception during the attempt to send the map to my GPS.

OK noted.  I successfully transfered one without any crashes. There was
just one map (although it was fairly large).  M/S 6.11.6

Oh and this was after the fixes to the city code, that was all fairly
broken.  It might be worth trying again.

There is still a problem with cities as when you search you get
city repeated like:

   city, city, region, country

..Steve