logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] no_u_turn

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Sun Oct 4 18:54:20 BST 2009

most signed u_turn restrictions should be created as no_left_turn or
right_turn in countries driving on the other side.
reason is that often we have 2 parallel ways with oneway direction and the
it's not allowed to turn from one to the crossing road and turn again to the
opposite direction other way.

only if a way is a single way with a single node on the crossing a no_u_turn
restriction is correct using this single node as a via point

Very tricky to understand and map. but it's a osm problem more than mkgmap

--
apo