logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing through bollard

From Martin Simon grenzdebil at gmail.com on Sun Oct 4 13:45:54 BST 2009

2009/10/4 Mark Burton <markb at ordern.com>:

> Hi Ralf,
>
> I know what the problem is. The code currently checks for the access
> tag before the style file is processed so if the bollard doesn't have
> an access tag already, the POI isn't linked to the way as it needs to
> be for this to work.
>
> Sorry for the hassle, I shall dream up a fix. In the meantime, if you
> give the bollard's access tags, it should work as expected.

Cool!

I also noticed this behavior at a bollard in my area.
Since about the same time(~2 weeks ago), there also were problems with
some turn restrictions being ignored.
It seems to me that only "no_left_turn" Relations are affected(or no_*?).

Example 1:
from Luxemburger Straße to Moselstraße

Example 2:
from Vorgebirgsstraße to Volksgartenstraße

Does someone know what's going on here?

Thanks!

-Martin