logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing through bollard

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sat Oct 3 20:32:22 BST 2009

Hi Ralf,

> Hi all,
>
> I have build a map with version 1247 and the following options:
> --latin1 --route --tdbfile --remove-short-arcs --add-pois-to-areas
> --link-pois-to-ways
>
> Mapsource and my Etrex routes me through the bollards on "Marktstraße"
> (setting was for motorcar).
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.3877&lon=6.71077&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF
>
> Is it possible to fix it?
>
> Ralf

You need to have access tags added to the bollard so that they can be
transferred to the way. Does your points file have lines like these in
it?

barrier=bollard {add access = no; add bicycle = yes; add foot = yes} [0x660f resolution 20]
barrier=cycle_barier {add access = no; add bicycle = yes; add foot = yes} [0x660f resolution 20]

Cheers,

Mark