logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1249: Points are numbered across both the point sections and not separately.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Oct 2 09:33:38 BST 2009

Hi

>> It is a known problem that points with a subtype of 0 may not be included.
>>
> What does this mean?

Well I'm not sure about all this, but you can have a type without a
subtype at all, and a type with a subtype of zero.  It will be fixed
soon enough.

> Also, what about extended POIs  of format 0x??!!!!

Since extended POIs are in a different section in RGN I would expect
them to be in a different section in the MDR and so that will not
happen until someone figures it out.

..Steve