logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1249: Points are numbered across both the point sections and not separately.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Fri Oct 2 00:45:51 BST 2009

svn commit wrote:
> Version 1249 was commited by steve on 2009-10-01 23:44:14 +0100 (Thu, 01 Oct 2009)
> BRANCH: mdr
>
> Points are numbered across both the point sections and not separately.
>
> This caused all points in subdivisions that had an indexed points section to
> be incorrect.
>
> Searching for points by category should now work pretty well.

Hi (Steve)
Great. For me ALL sections showed up the proper result. None empty! - At
least in Mapsource. Well for GPS Mapsource needs to transform it anyhow,
will try tomorrow - but am really confident it works perfectly now (well
city, state/province, country still n/a of course)
> It is a known problem that points with a subtype of 0 may not be included.

What does this mean?
If I have a POI of 0x??!! with !! being the subtype
is only 0!
or !0
or only 00 not included???

Also, what about extended POIs  of format 0x??!!!!

Congratulations for your work - this is really great. Soon we seem to
match all features that cgpsmapper is able to put into maps (and maybe
some crazy people will be whining that we miss things like lane assist -
lucky that my Vista HCx doesn't support such stuff so I can't miss it....)