logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1246: Impelent mdr 4 and 9 as best as we know.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Sep 30 12:45:43 BST 2009

Hi

On 30/09/09 12:25, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Hmm, what is if you add names via style-file? Will they then show up
> (this could be of good use, and also of bad use...)

They would show up, I would think.

> Currently I get many showing up WITHOUT name however too:

That is part of the bug, those things are not really in the index.  Try
searching for a category and a name beginning with 'a'.  You can get
all kinds of thing that do not have names beginning with an 'a', most of
them will be the rubbish that shouldn't be there.

Once it is working properly empty names shouldn't happen.

..Steve