logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1198: Merge in the sea polygon patch from

From Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com on Tue Sep 29 20:21:13 BST 2009

Since the sea polygons are being discussed...

With the merge back into trunk, should I expect that the support there
is identical to that on the multipolygon branch? I ask because there
appear to be remaining differences. My test data is the Geofabrik
Ireland extract. This is processed "correctly" (apart from the
spurious lines we know about already) by the multipolygon branch but
if I process it using trunk code I get a mostly flooded map.

Anybody else seeing such differences?

Dermot