logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1235: Fix hang on continue action.

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Tue Sep 29 18:34:48 BST 2009

Felix Hartmann schrieb:
> No, not the first. I want that it stops after the first matching. So if
> the first matches, 2 and 3 are dropped. if 2 matches 3 is dropped.

With the "first rule matching", I was referring to your example, where
the first rule was already matching.

> Hope to have made clear what I think would be important. Actually the
> strict order is the least important for me.

If you extend your styles with such auxiliary flags, it can only work,
if the execution order for the rules is guaranteed.
And I do not see any possibility, how you can implement your naming
scheme without a strict ordering.

Gruss
Torsten