logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1243: Now includes all POIs.

From Steve Hosgood steve at tallyho.bc.nu on Tue Sep 29 13:45:01 BST 2009

svn commit wrote:
> Version 1243 was commited by steve on 2009-09-28 22:48:16 +0100 (Mon, 28 Sep 2009)
> BRANCH: mdr
>
> Now includes all POIs.
>
> There is no categorisation however.
> You can find everything when All points of Interest is selected, but
> if you select any of the drop down boxes such as attractions, food & drink
> etc, then nothing will be found.

Curious. I'd have thought this was the sort of thing that MDR9 offered:
i.e the ability to mark up MDR10/11 into 'sections' for the purposes of
searching by category. But my NT map has categorised search, but only
the one entry in MDR9 - just like it's done in this experimental mdr branch.

Steve