logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1241: Fix various bugs relating to reading the rgn file.

From Nakor nakor.wp at gmail.com on Mon Sep 28 15:51:45 BST 2009

> So I would like to have the functionality of "road-name-pois" inside the
> address search (with housenumber=0, because the Vista HCx will only let you
> enter a streetname in the search, after having typed in a housenumber; I do
> believe that other GPS are similar in that regard).

On my Vista HCx, if I enter a blank housenumber (just enter the number
selection menu and press OK), I can find some streets with a map generated
with the current mkgmap. It is not perfect as sometimes the city is
incorrect but it helps. Also some streets are not found like Woodward
Avenue, which is also M-1 so it could be that the road number prevents the
street name to be found.

  Thanks,

N.