logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Suppressing or fixing zero-length arc warnings

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Sep 28 11:18:48 BST 2009

Hi Mark,

> You can always filter them out with grep if you don't want to see them.

Sure, I could.  However, many of the warnings have been genuine
(such as sidewalks or cycleways being placed too close to the main road
or main crossing).  I would also like to see any new warnings as they
appear, so that I can fix them.  What I am looking for is a way of
selectively suppressing the "known bogus" warnings, similar to
warning-suppression #pragma in some C compilers.

	Marko