logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] contour lines closed : the lost patch found !

From Martin Simon grenzdebil at gmail.com on Fri Sep 25 08:09:09 BST 2009

2009/9/24 David <david.tlp at orange.fr>:
> Hello there,
>
> Few weeks ago I reported a bug about closed contour lines. Someone answered
> me that was an old error. I found the lost patch in the mailing list and I
> tested it on a huge file. It works both for lines and polygons.
>
> All the best to the dev team,
> David

Hi!

I'm working on maps that display elevation by colors in the map
background and use srtm2osm-generated contour lines for that.
As I need to use the contour lines as polygons, I get serious problems
when contours get cut at the tile border.

Could this patch solves the issue?

-Martin