logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] LBL subfile details

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Wed Sep 23 19:06:49 BST 2009

> I could speculate that this is kind of dictionary name(like 'American English').

I dont think so. The sorting order is imho defined in the SRT subfile.
Therin are defined some properties for characters of the used codepage
1251. I think the information has to do something with replacing
accented characters and the sorting order.

I dont think that the etrex units have all dictionaries on board, from
which they choose one. The information has to be supplied with the img.