logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter r95 - improved command line handling, tile naming based on location

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Sun Sep 20 11:13:21 BST 2009

Ah yeah, it's not very clever I'm afraid, that looks like a bug :(  I'll
fix it later this afternoon, but in the meantime it looks like you'll have
to put the zip file in the current directory (or hack the code yourself).

Another thing, I'd recommend against using anything other than the cities*.zip
files for now. I don't currently take into account the record type in the
file, so I'm not sure what'll happen if the file contains anything other
than city entries. It's on the todo list!

Chris