logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] ANNOUNCE: Free Garmin MapSource installer available

From dom Team OiD dom at team-oid.de on Sat Sep 19 14:21:13 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm sure such a tool is really cool stuff. I already experimented with
easy installer, whcih is creating msi packaes for windows.
I didn't use your installer, so this question comes up.
What is the benefit of your installer compared to any other like install
shield or easy installer? Has it special Mapsource features?

Marco