logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strict ordering of action in a style rule file.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sat Sep 19 09:11:26 BST 2009

Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> Hi
>

>> Is the style branch otherwise identical to normal branch or lagging behind?
>>

> It branched at 1186 and does not contain any changes to trunk
> since then.  I can merge trunk in if it would help.

o.k. that would have been fine (anything above 1140) it was just about
not being more than a few weeks old.

However the continue patch can't be applied anyhow. I don't know how to
merge the: "public GType resolveType(Element el, GType pre) {"
with my old lines.

Without the "continue"/"multiple_garmin_elements" patch the strict
ordering makes not much sense and I can't really test it properly (only
with standard style-files, with which it works)
Maybe you could adapt the patch so it merges?
(anyhow I think it would be fine to add the "continue" patch to trunk,
as there are quite a lot of people using it, and any substantial changes
to the style system will break it.... I have not had any problems with
it, and if not using it it also does not decrease performance. ).