logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style File Problem

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Sep 11 13:10:42 BST 2009

Hi

> The problem lines were part of a much longer style file. Originally the
> file followed your work around, but this creates long style files
> because speed limits are defined in one of 5 ways on OSM data.

I appreciate that you cut down the file to make a good
example and that for the whole thing it may not be as easy.

> I can work around to get what I want but I guess at some point we need
> to find out why these particular combinations gets odd results.

At first I thought there was something different going on, but it
turns out that it is just the usual problem that the actions
rules are not run in a well defined order.

As such it will be fixed when the changes to guarantee the ordering
are done, which should be fairly soon.

..Steve