logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] logical tests in style-file > and <

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Thu Sep 10 22:02:03 BST 2009

The incline tag can be defined with the following units. The following
has all the same meaning:

incline=100
incline=100%
incline=45°

default is assumed to be %.
Now in the style-file having a line checking for
incline>90
will catch both
incline=100 and incline=100%
but not
incline=45°

It is impossible however to get deegrees translated into percent or to
have a line checking for incline>45°
 > and non numeric character will through an error.

This is not of big importance to me, but the day we have a proper
preprocessor available, % values and values with indication should be
changed to ° before handing them over to be read by the style-file (not
the other way around because 90° is not defined in %).