logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Error

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Wed Sep 9 13:33:00 BST 2009

Hi Paul,

I'd used Ralf's osm file as a test case to solve this problem, but seems
like even that didn't go far enough. I have no idea why but the numbers in
your file contain several digits more precision than a 64bit floating point
number can even represent. I've added another check so that any digits beyond
what is sane are now safely ignored. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for
letting me know. It should be solid now but if you still have a problem please
send through your test file and I'll take another look.

Chris