logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Auto-Merge

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Mon Sep 7 20:47:37 BST 2009

are there 2 points a XY? and you want to merge them?
Then this is wrong input data and must be fixed in osm.
  mkgmap should never merge 2 points if they are on different ways.
how can a tool decide that these ways are connected or not? often a
layer tag or bridge tag is missing and routing from a bridge to the
way under will be hmmm not so good.