logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem routing across tiles again (patch v2)

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Sep 7 10:58:55 BST 2009

Hi Maning,

Thanks for the files.

I have found the problem that was stopping the new code from working as
expected (it was an old bug in the line clipping code).

So, please test the new patch. I have tried it myself on your data
files and it works OK as long as you give --remove-short-arcs=5. If you
just use --remove-short-arcs, it still can't route across the boundary
correctly. Not 100% sure why that is so.

If you look at the map, you will see that it now merges those two
nodes together at the boundary. Not perfect from a visual point of view,
but at least the routing works.

Cheers,

Mark