logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Styles and Typs

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Sep 6 00:27:50 BST 2009

On 05/09/09 12:42, MarkS wrote:
> Are we looking to expand the number of styles included in mkgmap itself

Yes absolutely I would like to have a number of different styles in
mkgmap itself.  I also don't mind hosting any number of alternative
styles.

I've created an area in subversion which can be written to by
anyone (untested).  You can access it at:

   https://svn.mkgmap.org.uk/svn/mkgmap/styles

Anyone that wants to can add a style there.

> Secondly would it be possible to add TYP files into the style and then
> get mkgmap to write the TYP file to the output folder and include it in

Yes it is possible and will happen.

..Steve