logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing prompt when joining major road from minor road at an angle

From Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com on Sat Sep 5 01:58:30 BST 2009

  I've got a case locally where a tertiary road meets a primary road at a
  shallow approach-angle of about 30 degrees. The Garmin does not announce
  the junction, not warn of its approach when you're on the tertiary.
  Coming from the other direction on the primary though, you get an "in
  500m, keep right" announcement followed by "keep right" when you're
  almost at the junction.

I have seen this with garmin's proprietary maps.