logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap creates polygons that break Mapsource panning and also routing in some zoomlevels as well as crashing the GPS

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Fri Sep 4 11:38:22 BST 2009

Mark Burton wrote:
> This v2 patch makes "squarer" subdivisions than v1 - otherwise works
> the same.

Well, on v1 patch, the problem at this place appeared even without
having the "problematic polygons" in the polygons file.
With v2 it's back to normal and only happens with the "problematic
polygons" or without deleting a fair bit of my lines in the lines
stylefile, though it seems to me that map redraw on panning is a tiny
bit faster. Maybe in general subdivisions are not square enough? (though
I don't understand at all what this is)