logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] list-styles

From frmas frmas at free.fr on Mon Aug 31 14:51:27 BST 2009

Hello,

Just added three different styles in my svn/resources/styles directory,
then recompiled mkgmap, and now it gives me :

java -jar mkgmap.jar --list-styles

The following styles are available:
arvernes           1.0: Style for OSM Maps
contours           1.0: Style for OSM Maps
default            1.0: Style for OSM Maps
noname             1.0: Style for OSM Maps
perso              1.0: Style for OSM Maps
test               1.0: Style for OSM Maps

It seems it takes the "summary" line of the first style info file and
apply it for all of them.

as an exemple, this is what I have in the info file of my arvernes style
directory
#
# This file contains information about the style.
# It is completely optional.
#

# A short one line description of the style
#
summary: Style for OSM Maps

# Version of the style itself
#
version=1.0

# A longer description of the style.
description {
The arvernes style for ordinary maps downloaded from Geofabrik.
}

Francois