logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] draw-priority and layers

From frmas frmas at free.fr on Sun Aug 30 09:46:45 BST 2009

Felix Hartmann a écrit :

Hello Felix,

> you don't give enough details.
> has each layer it's own map id?

These are the parameters for each layer :

For layer 1 (contour) :
    OPT_CONTOURS="                           \
    -ea                                      \
    -Xmx896M                                 \
    -jar mkgmap.jar                          \
    --country-name=France                    \
    --country-abbr=FR                        \
    --draw-priority=25                       \
    --family-id=148                          \
    --gmapsupp                               \
    --latin1                                 \
    --lower-case                             \
    --overview-mapnumber=63240100            \
    --preserve-element-order                 \
    --product-id=66                          \
    --style-file=$FILEDIR/styles/contours    \
    --tdbfile                                \
    --transparent                            \
    "

cp -f gmapsupp.img carte_contours.img

For layer 2 (perso) :
    OPT_PERSO="                              \
    -ea                                      \
    -Xmx896M                                 \
    -jar mkgmap.jar                          \
    --country-name=France                    \
    --country-abbr=FR                        \
    --draw-priority=20                       \
    --family-id=148                          \
    --gmapsupp                               \
    --ignore-maxspeeds                       \
    --ignore-turn-restrictions               \
    --latin1                                 \
    --location-autofill=1                    \
    --lower-case                             \
    --overview-mapnumber=63240100            \
    --preserve-element-order                 \
    --product-id=01                          \
    --remove-short-arcs                      \
    --route                                  \
    --style-file=$FILEDIR/styles/perso       \
    --tdbfile                                \
    --transparent                            \
    "
cp -f gmapsupp.img carte_perso.img

For layer 3 (normal) :
    OPT_CARTE="                              \
    -ea                                      \
    -Xmx896M                                 \
    -jar mkgmap.jar                          \
    --country-name=France                    \
    --country-abbr=FR                        \
    --draw-priority=10                       \
    --family-id=148                          \
    --gmapsupp                               \
    --ignore-maxspeeds                       \
    --ignore-turn-restrictions               \
    --latin1                                 \
    --location-autofill=1                    \
    --lower-case                             \
    --overview-mapnumber=63240100            \
    --preserve-element-order                 \
    --product-id=01                          \
    --remove-short-arcs                      \
    --route                                  \
    --style-file=$FILEDIR/styles/arvernes    \
    --tdbfile                                \
    "
cp -f gmapsupp.img carte_geofabrik.img

For layer 4 (search) :
    OPT_SEARCH="                             \
    -ea                                      \
    -Xmx896M                                 \
    -jar mkgmap.jar                          \
    --country-name=France                    \
    --country-abbr=FR                        \
    --draw-priority=1                        \
    --family-id=148                          \
    --gmapsupp                               \
    --latin1                                 \
    --location-autofill=1                    \
    --lower-case                             \
    --overview-mapnumber=63240100            \
    --preserve-element-order                 \
    --product-id=01                          \
    --road-name-pois                         \
    --tdbfile                                \
    "
cp -f gmapsupp.img carte_search.img

and the command line when I gather all maps :
  cartes="                           \
  $CARTESDIR/carte_geofabrik.img     \
  $CARTESDIR/carte_search.img        \
  $CARTESDIR/carte_perso.img         \
  $CARTESDIR/carte_contours.img      \
  $FILEDIR/CONTOURS.TYP              \
  $FILEDIR/PERSO.TYP                 \
  $FILEDIR/ARVERNES.TYP              \
  "
  java -Xmx896M -jar $FILEDIR/mkgmap.jar --gmapsupp
--family-name="$family_name" --description="$description" $cartes

PERSO.TYP is a copy of ARVERNES.TYP

CONTOURS.TYP has "product ID : 66" and "family ID : 148"
PERSO.TYP and ARVERNES.TYP have "product ID : 1" and "family ID : 148"

> BTW EACH layer that is supposed to look different needs it's own TYPfile
> (does not have to be different, but for each mapID the name (up to 8
> characters no more) of the typfile must be different).

I have one TYP for the first three layers, not the last one as it is
supposed to use default style.

> If you use gmaptool to create gmapsupp.img, is the result working? If
> yes then mkgmap really has a bug, if not you're process is wrong.

I do not have gmaptoo. I use mkgmap.
Thank you. Francois