logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gui for areas.list ?

From Chris-Hein Lunkhusen chris66nrw at gmx.de on Fri Aug 28 19:24:50 BST 2009

Chris Miller schrieb:

> The alignment depends on the value you specify for --resolution. You need
> to make the borders multiples of 2 ^ (24 - resolution), and the tiles themselves
> must be multiples of 2 ^ (25 - resolution). So for the default resolution
> of 13, tile boundaries must be multiples of 2048 (0x800 hex) and the tiles
> themselves must have widths and heights that are multiples of 4096 (0x1000
> hex).
> Hope that helps

Yeah, thank you Chris.

And the --split-file=<file> option is also not working for me on XP.

Maybe also a locale problem?

mapid = 1
split-file = newareas.list
max-nodes = 1200000
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: No match found
        at java.util.regex.Matcher.group(Unknown Source)
        at uk.me.parabola.splitter.AreaList.read(AreaList.java:163)
        at uk.me.parabola.splitter.Main.readArgs(Main.java:203)
        at uk.me.parabola.splitter.Main.split(Main.java:113)
        at uk.me.parabola.splitter.Main.main(Main.java:99)
Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . .

Command was:

java -Xmx%heap% -jar ..\tools\splitter.jar --mapid=1
--split-file=newareas.list --max-nodes=%max_nodes% ..\osmdata\data.osm

newareas.list is a unmodified copy of areas.list.

Chris