logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --make-all-cycleways oddity

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Fri Aug 28 10:38:05 BST 2009

I think the condition precedent you're thinking about is wrong here.

The name that shows up in the routing does not have to be the street
that is routed on. At least I see that behaviour quite frequently. How
can I be sure? I use many non routable overlays and they have different
naming. Nonetheless their names often show up in the route overview (gps
and/or mapsource).

This is using the "continue" patch, but I think the behaviour when I
used my own adapted "make-opposite-cycleways" patch was the same.