logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gui for areas.list ?

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Wed Aug 26 21:41:23 BST 2009

Great, thanks a lot! Can I be so bold and grab go for the jackpot and ask
if you plan on making the reverse working as well (feed KML into Splitter)?

Personally, I don't mind if there aren't many sanity check on reading the
KML. If things bark because of an ill formed KML then that's the users
error...