logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gui for areas.list ?

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Wed Aug 26 21:28:35 BST 2009

>> If you like I could add a parameter to the splitter that generated
>> the KML file automatically so there's no need for the additional
>> script.
>>
L> That would be great to have.

...and now you have it :)  I've just checked in an update that gives you
a --write-kml=<filename> parameter. Pretty much does what you'd expect, writes
out a KML file to the specified filename in roughly the same format as that
python script. The only real difference is I've named the areas "Map 63240001"
etc, instead of "Area 1", "Area 2", ...  Hopefully you'll agree that's a
bit more useful.

Chris