logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "board ferry" mystery not a mystery after all

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Wed Aug 26 21:02:52 BST 2009

Hello list,

The current ferry routes don't tell me to board the ferry (I've written
about that before).

However, if I use ferry type 0x1b instead of 0x1a, my Garmin Nüvi shows
a nice boat icon on the track, it tells me to "board ferry". The other
behaviour so far seems identical to type 0x1a.

So I would kindly recommend the attached one-bit (it's even the least
significant one) patch, changing the ferry route type from 0x1a to 0x1b.

Best regards,

Valentijn
--
Durgerdamstraat 29, 1507 JL Zaandam; telefoon 075-7074579